Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Outfit

A year ago today, I was in Killeen Tx, still in the Military and away from my family.  The only loved one that I was close with was my boyfriend Jesse.  He and I had already been living together for 2 years, a year ago.  He and I spend it with his friend and his crazy girlfriend.  Her and I made a small dinner and then we all drank eggnog. First time I ever had it, and it was good. Anyway this Thanksgiving has been the first with my family since I left to the Army in 2006.  Being away from my family for 3 years really made me appreciate them
Anyway, I did a small self shot photo-shoot ha ha to show you the outfit that I put together for this event.
 Enjoy and God Bless
XOXO
Dulce Candy



























WHAT IM WEARING:
F21 Top
F21 Blazer
F21 Skirt
F21 Boots
F21 Accessories
Urban Outfitters Tights