Saturday, November 21, 2009

Better Late

(slips-vintage, men's cardi- H&M, sweater vest-Silence and Noise, boots-UO, sunglasses-American Apparel, jewelry-vintage)
I have been terrible at updating this week and I promise to be better. I have become super busy as of late and I have to admit I am enjoying my new found purpose. I start my week at Chictopia where on top of being a Social Media/Marketing intern I have also become the shopugly editor, a guest editor for EIU (read my article here), and a PR rep for Fashion Week. On Tuesdays I head over to Tobi and enjoy an easy, fun day of modeling. Wednesdays I commute to Berkeley and begin my Nastygal gig. Modeling for Nastygal is a lot of fun, everyone is amazing to work with, but it is very fast-paced and wares me out more than you can imagine. I usually model on Wednesdays and intern as a marketing/styling assistant Thursday and Friday.
By the time I get home all I have energy for is dinner and cuddling with my pets and boyfriend. Once in a while I will muster enough energy to attend a store opening or some other fabulous little get together.

Here are a few pics of me and my Nastygal boyfriend, Nick, playing around at the warehouse and out at Harput Market store opening this week.