Friday, November 6, 2009

Bubbles and Stripes OOTD



Hi ladies : ) Today I had no class. Midterms are over and they went GREAT! I was so stressed out about school and and work.  I have a major physical training exam tomorrow(thats where Ill be at 5am). I haven't been good on working out everyday because of school and my other jobs but that is NOT an excuse. Anyway the bad thing is that I still have 6 more weeks of school left, so the stress is FAR from over. Im on a quarter system so I attend one class for 4 hrs at a time. Im in school full time which means 4 classes, anyway I just filmed a video on how to make your own body scrub, I think you guys might like this DIY video. Also if you guys know of any good blogger templets pls let me know. My site is still under construction and needs more love ;) So pls excuse the confusing templet on right now. Also I'm very excited for my WWD (women's wear daily) subscription I just bought it today for  $99 a year. Its a great deal and its a great tool if your in the fashion industry.
XOXO

What Im Wearing:
Shirt- Fashion Gal
Jeans-Fashion District
Boots-Forever21
Necklace- Charlotte Russe