Monday, January 18, 2010

A Yellow Submarine...

(shoes-Gucci, pants-Vince, sweater-vintage, 2 finger rings-shotwell, disk ring-crossroads, cuff-F21)
I got these beautiful yellow Guccis at a Crossroads event I attended with the lovely Aimee of Song of Style. The event was great. I got to shop, snack, listen to good music and even met a few of my readers. I left the place with 5 pairs of shoes and this leopard print sweater. It was a very successful day.
Unfortunately you will have to wait a little bit longer for the birthday outfit. I didn't get very good pictures at the party, but I am going to photograph it later this week.

We have our lucky winner for the Market Publique giveaway. The random number selected by the generator was #37 and I have contacted the winner.
Thank you everyone who left comments, maybe next time!