Monday, January 18, 2010

Purple RAIN

































What I'm Wearing:
-1st Dress- HotMiamiStyles
-Forever 21 Black Pumps

2nd Outfit:
-Purple HotMiamiStyles Turtle Neck
-Necklace HotMiamiStyles
-Forever 21 Cage Booties
-Forever 21 Tulle Skirt
-Charlotte Russe Black flower belt

 I woke up at 6 AM again with a sore throat. Jesse had been sick to the point where he couldn't speak for the last few days (finally he's better) but he passed down the cold bug to me. Bummer. So I took some NyQuil and watched The Golden Globes this morning but I only felt drowsy so I went upstairs to bed.

I hate being sick but right now I'm at a point where I have to get worse before I get better.  Hopefully my voice doesn't go because I NEED it for a presentation on Wednesday on Omega Watches.  So excuse the BLAH face on these pictures and the same scenario, we finally got A LOT of rain here in So Cal so I didn't get to go anywhere but the grocery store for some food and snacks so I can take them to class.

Anyway I'm featuring a few things that I got from HotMiamiStyles, as I mentioned  before these and more where sent to  me so keep a look out for a video on youtube where I model all these pieces :)

XO
Dulce Candy