Monday, January 11, 2010

A HUGE GIFTCARD













My Photographers first day of class was today, which means I had to take these pictures my self with my Sony Camcorder and no tripod (lost it) So I apologize for the quality and the boring scenario.  I'm styling another outfit tonight and I'm going to take pictures with my new canvas as a background. :)


New Over the Knee Boots from Downtown Los Angeles and Forever 21 top (FAV EVER)
Btw, Jesse gifted me with a $1,000 giftcard to Forever 21 andI  bought all my stuff online on Saturday.  He is soo sweet, and I can't wait to receive my BOX .  Would you like to see a haul?  I have so many things to show you but  I don't know if yall would be interested.  


About last post, when I said I wasn't gonna shop anymore ha ha remember?  Well I said that after I placed that order and realized that it was really $1,000 so I felt DISGUSTED!   I bet I'll feel different once I open the box.  I should get the box no longer that Friday since the warehouse is here in my city, shoot I wish I can go and pick it up myself ha ha I would go right now LOL


Anyway Have a great Monday Loves <3


XO


Dulce Candy