Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Miroslava Duma

Amazing? I think So.
































































Yes, I know a lot pictures he he but I couldn't help it.  She is just beyond BEAUTIFUL and has an amazing sense of style.  Her name is Miroslava Duma "Russia's IT Girl" and from what I know she is an editor @ Harpar's Bazaar Magazine in Australia (correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't a lot of info on her. ) When I first saw her I fell in love at the way she styles her outfits because they are chic and sexy with out showing a lot of skin which is always my style.
She is defenetly my most current inspiration as for as clothing goes. I also love her because she is quite petite just like me.  Don't be fooled by her baby face she's quite authoritative and I love it!


Hope you enjoy  the pics and get inspired.


Who is YOUR style Icon?




XO
Dulce Candy