Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Blue Dress





























































What I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 Dress, Cardigan, boots (wear them everywhere because they are so comfortable)
Fashion Gal Tights (super warm and they were only $6)
Erica Anenberg Necklace "D" (click the secret link to shop the site)


Happy Saturday dolls!
Woke up at the crack of dawn, with a sore through (why can't it go away already!?)
Went a few places since the past week it has been raining cats and dogs.  So many people where out today to because to our surprise it was a wonderful sunny, but cool day.  So I paired my summer dress that I bought last summer with some warm and thick tights.  Had to take this dress out since it was my first time wearing it.
Also I want to thank you guys so so much for supporting me and becoming a fan on Chictopia, if i get it, it will only be because you guys helped me out.  This only motivates me even more and I want you guys to know that I enjoy blogging so much because if you guys so THANKS :)


Let me know your weekend plans and remember that the Sigma Giveaway ends monday, enter HERE.


XO
Dulce Candy