Sunday, January 24, 2010

I was dreaming of the past...

Friday night the girls (Aimee, Jennie, Katie and I) and the boyfriends (mine and Aimee's) went out to a little fashion show.
The show was small and the collection lacked cohesion, but the music was great and the event had a good energy. We were referred to as "bloggers", as in "Bloggers, we're so happy you made it" or "These are really important bloggers you have to let them into the VIP" (someone actually said this to a bouncer at the after party). None of us had identities outside our blogs, I was "Liz Late Afternoon", and it felt a little bit surreal. We all had a good laugh at our pseudo importance.
It was another great night spent with good people.

I am going to take a full body of this outfit later today, so I'll have another post of this tonight.