Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Erica Anenberg Jewelry


























14K Gold Plated Cosmo Sparkle TwosomeTM ring with Swarovski crystals









Sterling silver Cosmo Sparkle TwosomeTM ring with Swarovski crystals



Love Block TwosomeTM ring







Sterling silver plated Classic  Twosome TM ring 


The lovely Erica, the designer of Erica Anenberg Jewelry sent me some great pieces that are to die for.  I've been into small necklaces lately and I know this necklace with my initial "D" inscribed is defiantly going to be a piece that I incorporate in to my outfits on a daily basis.  


Check out her website HERE and browse through the great selection, stars like the Kardashian sisters, AnnaLynne McCord from 90210 Britney Spears and many more are huge fans.
I definitely want to visit Brunette on Sunset Blvd to check out her collection there. Already told the boyfriend ha ha


Anyway enjoy the pictures and have a great Wednesday. All my So Cal readers stay safe from the storm. Loves Ya.


XO
Dulce Candy