Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Grace Jones on Me





















What I'm Wearing:


ZARA Grace Jones Tee
Heritage 1981 Denim Vest w/ hood
Heritage 1981 Acid Leggings
Forever 21 Boots
Macy's Men's Watch
Forever 21 Frog Necklace
Charlotte Russe Van Cleef & Arpels Inspired necklace
ASOS.com Purse

Another hot day in L.A.  I feel like is start everyday with  that sentence. So anyway today jesse and I hit up The Original Farmers Market in Hollywood and visited my favorite store, ZARA.  We also went to Target just to look around and see what I find and left with some goodies for Chanel, the house and me.
I hope you guys had an awesome Wednesday like I did or better.
Thanks for the support at Chictopia and everywhere. Im number 1 at the moment for Style Icon candidate for Feb. Wish me luck.
Ugh and I also just recieved and e-mail that states I have to report to work this weekend and we have a Company run at 6am on Saturday. I haven't ran in like 3 weeks so this is going to be interesting ha ha.


Also Thanks to Marion for making me this cute header. I LOVE IT!!!!


P.S.
Check me out on Seventeen Magazine Feb 2010 (out now) issue. I'm on the Pantene Ad. YAY!!




XO
Dulce Candy