Sunday, January 3, 2010

Flee Markets!














































What I'm Wearing:
* Marshall's Embellished shoulder tunic/dress
* Macy's Men's Watch
* Forever 21 Boots
* Forever 21 Purse
* Charlotte Russe Belt

Weekend Recap
Last night Jesse and I went to the movies to go watch "Brothers" we actually wanted to go see "Armored" but it's not playing in every theater yet so we decided to use our tickets that were given to us for Christmas last night.  Overall it was a great movie and I definitely recommend it.


This morning we went to the Pasadena City College (where hubby goes) for their once a month HUGE flee market.  We went expecting to also find electronics which is why Jesse likes flee markets but there wasn't any.  The flee market was full of vintage items from clothes, accessories, and home accents.  My place to be.  I found so many amazing things but only left with two dresses from the 1920's and a gorgeous necklace with gems.  I can't wait to show you guys in future post.  The flee market is every first Sunday of the month.
Then we went to the L.A. Zoo unexpectedly.  I was wearing the black boots from this post and since it has no platform pretty much MY FEET WHERE KILLING ME.   It was great though I loved it and had a fun time with Jesse.  A great Sunday overall.  


This is my last week of vacation so I probably wont w=be blogging as much because I'm taking 5 classes this quarter ;(


Anyway let me know how your weekend went, I would love to hear about it as usual.