Sunday, January 17, 2010

We run LA


























Here I leave you with one of my fav. songs:




What I'm Wearing:
Downtown LA grey sweater dress
Downtown LA studded purse
Fashion Max fringe vest
Forever 21 Boots




So after the last post I drove to my parents house for some retail therapy with my Mom and sisters ya know, the usual I guess. We stopped by the Outlets in Camarillo and got some great things from American Apparel, body suits leg wear and so on.


So here is the plan of action on some upcoming hauls,


1. THE HUGE FOREVER 21 HAUL :)
2. AMERICAN APPAREL, PAPAYA, FASHION MAX HAUL


and that's pretty much it, 
I also got sponsored again by Hot Miami Styles and they sent over some great picks. 


Anyhoo, what are yall doing this Sunday? I'm staying in and doing homework all day with Jesse and I also plan on filming a few of those haul videos.




XOXO
Dulce Candy