Saturday, January 9, 2010

M.I.A.



wanted to show you how much I'm loving my new canvas from Ikea










Just wanted to drop by because I have been working and stressing over school (Starts Wednesday).  Can you believe I have been so stressed out about it and I haven't even begun my 4th quarter yet? WOW is all I can say so I BECAME A BITER! eww right, well not really, well acually yes it is.  I wanna know, how do YOU deal with stress? because sometimes my old remedy (which is shopping) is not working anymore.  I don't want to spend any longer because I came to point where I NEED to calm down w/ this addiction. My closet which is a BEDROOM turned walk in, is FULL and when I say FULL I mean FULL. I cannot even walk in there any longer, how gross.


Sooo.........nuff about that. Let's move on shall we?
This lovely Saturday in Los Angeles was spent in Santa Monica, at work.  But a girl gotta work to satisfy her addiction fashion and makeup right?
We begun the day at the very crack of dawn, mmm lets say about 4:30 am. Yup. Super early and last night Jesse and I where up till 12 am just talking because we weren't sleepy ha ha Does that ever happen to you?  You try to go to bed early and just lay there talking up a storm?  ha ha well it was a bit odd since we've been going to bed for these past 3 weeks from 1 am- 3am so go figure.


We got to work and felt the cool breeze of the Santa Monica beach on my legs as we all began to stretch out to get ready for a 2.8 mile run that was a piece of cake.   We had a company run so it was a GREAT way to start the day,  just right.
The highlight of my day was at our last COB formation when my hubby got picked up for Sergeant and got pined. Loved the short ceremony and felt so happy and proud to see him up there.


Jesse and I were suppose to get promoted since August but unfortunately we had to wait longer.
I'm pretty much promoted to SGT too since I got picked up also but yet to be pinned.  If everything goes well my time will come in February.


Anyway I have to work tomorrow as well so I won't be able to make videos or outfit post on my blog :( bummer, i know.


But Monday there will be. I promise :) Anyhoo, don't forget to check out my chictopia HERE and become a fan so I get the Style Icon for Feb....So far I'm number one, thanks to you ALL!!


Love Yall
Dulce Candy