Friday, January 1, 2010

A new Decade in Sexy Red Heels.




















































What I'm Wearing
* ZARA blazer
* Thrifted Mickey Shirt
* Fashion Max body-con Skirt
* Forever 21 Red Pumps
* Forever 21 Tights
* Men's Watch from Macy's
* Charlotte Russe Belt
* Black Scarf
* ASOS purse (not shown)




The Baby Glow



My lil monkey just woke up and was grumpy..aww look at her cute face



A Spine-Chilling scenario where my "photo-shoot" took place
-photo taken by my sister Wendy


Wendy was like "You do all this to for your blog? I's so cold outside and now your all dirty."




 
The year is finally over.  I thank God for all the success I had this year, in fact It has been the best year of my life.


One, I got out of Active duty in January 31 2009 and joined the reserves.  I couldn't follow my dreams while still serving active duty in the Army so I got out once my contract was over.  
I also moved back to Los Angeles from Killeen Texas.  Major move because Jesse and I had to relocate our whole lives in a new state.  We moved twice, and If you guys have ever moved, you know what a huge hassle it is.
I was also given the amazing opportunity to appear in Seventeen Magazine as a Beauty Smarties and on a Pantene Ad (out now). 
I stated fashion school and I'm on my way to get my BA in Fashion Marketing.
I started the year with 5,000 subscribers on youtube (amazing) and ended the year with 118,000 plus (OMG) subscribers. THANK YOU ALL.
So from Fashion Week NY, to my new amazing career on the launch I am more than thankful and I have God to thank for all of this. As I write all of this down I realize how blessed I have been, more than I thought.  But, I still had my downs, very hard falls. Failed but never gave up which is why I am where I am today.


I don't have any New Years Resolutions because I'm not the type of person to give my self a "date" to start fresh.  For example, when I want to start working out again after a break I don't  start on "Monday" I start right there and then.  I don't allow excuses to be given.  So anything that I have wanted to do I have either done or will do.   I encourage you to follow your dreams, as cliche as it sounds because I KNOW that If you really want something NO MATTER WHAT IT IS you can do it.  But it will take a lot of effort and hard work.  You have to believe my words.
So if you guys have any resolutions, I would LOVE to hear about it......




XO
Dulce Candy