Monday, March 15, 2010

The Long and Short of It



(velvet skirt-vintage, belt-thrifted, top-h&m, sunglasses, long silver ring & necklace-F21, disk ring-Crossroads)
It was a gorgeous day in SF today. It finally felt like spring and I felt so lucky to have had a chance to go outside and enjoy the weather while I ran some errands for Chictopia.
As you can see I am wearing my long skirt again. Since I never actually wore the skirt out yesterday I felt it was safe to wear it again.
I think I got recognized on the street today, but I felt so awkward that I didn't want to turn around...it's really surreal when people recognize me, I don't know the proper way to react. So please don't be offended if you see me on the street and yell my name, but I don't respond. However, if you do come up to me you will find I am quite nice and definitely not intimidating as some people tell me I am.

Please take a look at my 7x7 magazine feature. I am featured along side some of SF's best bloggers and entrepreneurs (both of whom I've worked for).