Friday, March 12, 2010

Elephant Bar





Forever 21 romper (last summer), Jeffrey Campbell knockoffs, F21 purse, F21 Cardigan





I have my lavender candle from Lux Naturals  burning while I blog about tonight so I can relax and have a goodnight sleep.

It's been less than an hour since we met up with my new bestie (Sonia) and her man Kris.  We went to The Elephant Bar for dinner and drinks, and boy did we have a lot of fun and had a great conversation.  Sonia and I have so much and common (and so do our men LOL) I'm very happy that we got to hang out again as couples.  We already have our next date planned (making Shish Kabob) and from what I'm told Kris can make some killer Shish Kabob :)

Anyway remember that I mentioned on my ULTA Haul video that it was my sister Ivettes's 19th B-day, well we're going to celebrate it tomorrow and  I can't wait to see her and my niece.  Its kinda late (11:47 PM to be exact) and I seem to poor out my feelings every time I blog this late at night so here, I'll stop, and let you enjoy the pictures of tonights lil adventure with my other half.