Monday, March 8, 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier for Target review

$49.99





$39.99






$34.99




The Jean Paul Gaultier line for Target hit stores yesterday, I was beyond excited and ready to explore his creations. I admire his work and was quite pleased with the outcome, even though some pieces seemed a bit too cheap looking. 
So since I worked yesterday, I couldn't go to the opening.  I woke up this morning at 7 am with a mission to go to Target and pick up every piece that I loved, unfortunately living in an area where fashion is very important, all the good pieces where SOLD OUT :(
I did find the first two dresses in my size and fell in love with the fit and the way the garment was cut. 
The last red dress was in  my size also so I took it with me to the fitting rooms, snapping away with my Nikon.
The last red dress had beautiful draping and was very elegant (if I was taller, it would of looked better.) The only bad thing about this dress was that it clings to every single curve in your body, even if your wearing seamless panties, you would still be able to see the markings.
Needless to say, I went home happy with the strapless red and white dress and the pin striped dress below it.
I  can't wait show you how I style them and feature them on future blog post.


Did you get anything? Let me know what you got and how you feel about this line. I would love to know.


xo
Dulce Candy