Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LA Fashion Week- Kami Shade' & Supastar Runway Fashion Event

Me and Selmie805!!

Last night I attended a fashion show at the very hip Bungalow Club right in the heart of Melrose! (One of my favorite places to eat and shop) I went with my friend Selmie and my boyfriend Jesse and had so much fun.
Today, Sonia and I are going to attend another fashion show in downtown LA. I can't wait to see her. Were leaving our men behind to have a much needed boys night out while we go out and paint the town red!

But for now, I'm in class taking finals.  I have no clue what I'm going to wear tonight. If all else fails, a black dress and red pumps are my savior.

* Sorry my pictures are not great, I took my Nikon but the shots came out yellow, so I shot them with my cam corder.*