Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Blues


(Trench- courtesy of ModCloth, belt-Zara, skirt & top-H&M, shoes-JC, headband- courtesy of Rachel Zart)
Today was a beautiful day of brunching and haircuts. I wore my new trench from ModCloth and a blue, structural mini. I've already made it known that I adore little trenches and by the looks of it on the streets, everyone in San Francisco seems to agree. I belted my trench against the cool morning breeze, but as we got to the Mission the trench needed to come off and the belt was appropriated for accessorizing the skirt. While in the Mission district, Sam and I, ate a delightful brunch complete with mimosas, omelets, and crab sandwiches. We finished off the afternoon by visiting my dear Jennie's main man, Shannon, at Revamp. Shannon worked his magic on Sam's hair (made him look amazing!) and gave me a much needed bang trim.