Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm in the Nude





















Or you can go for a more wearable look like this one that I recreated the day after. ( The video shows you how to create this look, not the one on top.)




Went to The Topanga Mall with Jesse to get something to eat and  do  a lil shopping.  I got so many things with shoulder details. I also did some shopping online at Urban Outfitters for their Spring 2010 collection, again with the florals and shoulders. BTW free shipping if you enter the code "SHIPIT" before this weekends ends.
 I filmed a makeup tutorial called "Where the Rainbow ends.." just in time for St. Patricks Day, I hope you enjoy :) 

Wearing:
- ZARA pink blazer
- Aldo Wedges
- Fashion Gal denim Jeans
- Charlotte Russe brown bag
- Casion Men's watch
- Forever 21 ring
- Thrifted Necklace
- Forever 21 lace top (bought last week)

XO
Dulce Candy