Friday, March 5, 2010

The Sexy Brunettes from Youtube
















Brunettes, Brunettes.  Sexy Ladies!

Last night I got a tweet from non other than the lovely Judy from ItsJudyTime on youtube to hang out since she's here in LA for a few days.  Sonia from Sccastaneda also  had a few plans with Judy, so we all brought our men along with us and we went to a bar called Mai Tai in Long Beach, right by the aquarium.   Anyway we had so much fun that last night, and it was such a great experience to meet Sonia and Judy for the first time.
We all know they are all already beautiful on camera, but they are even more beautiful in person and they are soo sweet.  Sonia is hella funny and had my cracking up all night haha. I miss them already. :(
 We all had so much in common and it was great that because of Youtube, it brought us together.

The night was sweet and I had a few sex on the beach drinks as we enjoyed the wonderful conversation and listened to the live band.

My face at the end look a bit icky because I had a few drinks, and well, these where the best outfit pictures I took.