Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hotel California, I checked out.










































This is part of the old "Hotel California" which is now Channel Island University
If you've heard "Hotel California" by The Eagles, you know what I'm talking about, this was a mental institution from 1936-1997 in Camarillo CA.  I grew up about 10 minutes away form it, so today Wendy and I went to what is now  California State University, Channel Islands.  It was Saturday, so it was  pretty empty.  This place is secluded in the middle of the mountains away from the city because it once held mentally ill people.  The road that leads you up to the university is eerie and secluded with nothing but nature and loneliness. This place has also been used in numerous music videos like N Sync's "I drive myself crazy".  Anyway this place is quite interesting and holds a lot of history, so I thought this would be a great place to shoot a few pictures.
Here is the video to the song about this place:


Wearing:
- H&M denim Jacket
- American Apparel bodysuit
- Forever 21 Skirt
- Macy's Mens Watch
- Forever 21 ring
- Forever 21 necklace
- Red Hamsa Bracelet
- Ross black tights
- Black Mary Janes

XO
Dulce Candy