Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Floral Rompers, just in time for Spring.

Charlotte Russe romper and platforms, Forever 21 earrings, Casio Men's watch, hamsa bracelet,Rue 21 peace sign bracelet
* Took these pictures in the HOT 88 degree LA weather.  But I love it, so I can't complain.*

Woke up at 4:04 AM this morning by a sudden jolt. I knew it was an earthquake and freaked out, I'm deathly afraid of them. Any sudden move flutters my heart now.  It was a 4.4 on the richter scale, not enough to kill, but enough to scare the hell out of me. Anyway I went to the mall today with Jesse and picked out this Romper and these platforms along with other goodies.

For sometime, I thought I had a shopping problem just for the simple fact that I LOVE to shop. But in all reality, I don't have a shopping problem.  Some people think that just because you are blessed with the ability to indulge in secondary needs (like I do all the time) means that you have a problem. I thank God for everything I have (and I'm not talking about materialistic things) I deserve everything in my life because nothing was handed to me. Nothing ever comes to the inactive, sluggish person. Just remember that.

XO
Dulce Candy