Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Perfect Day

(pants, red bodysuit, stockings-American Apparel, jacket, shoes -h&m, tank-F21, clutch-vintage, two finger ring-Erica Annenberg, bracelets-h&m, vintage, random)
Yesterday we spent the perfect day wandering around the city. We started off at Golden Coffee, our favorite place to get $4 eggs, hash browns and toast. Next, we made our way to the Ferry building for fresh oysters and beautiful scenery. Our last stop was China town where we soaked in the festivities of Chinese New Year.

*Thank you American Apparel for sending me the pants, bodysuit and stockings.*

*Update* In response to a comment I just received: Yes, my boyfriend smokes and is also trying very hard to quit. I do not condone smoking nor do I smoke myself, but it is up to my readers to make their own decisions.