Tuesday, February 9, 2010

EDGY OVER THE KNEE BOOTS








Wearing a vintage animal print top, and Bronx Zen and Now boots from endless.com

I bought these babies for New York since the weather there is very cold (in the 30's) I needed warm over the knee boots that are stylish with a  chunky and short heel.  So I was browsing through endless.com and fell IN LOVE!!!  I will post better pictures soon on a future blog. oh and I smell like leather thanks to these puppies! LOL

Tomorrow I have two midterms, so all I have been doing all day is study,study,study.  I also have to go to Aldo to pick up some other shoes I got. (Why are they always sold out of my size!!!) 

Anyway this past weekend I got the H1N1 shot. I had no option to choose.  It didn't hurt at all, I only felt the pressure the fluid going in my arm. So will see how THIS turns out haha

Also I'm planning a "Meet and Greet" in New York this summer (August) I'm going to contact a few gurus so we can all organize it and have a blast in NYC!!!!

Anyway have an awesome day and I just want to say thank you all for the comments on my blog and youtube. I love to read them and I appreciate them!

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER WENDY!!!!

XO
Dulce Candy