Monday, February 15, 2010

How I Missed SoCal weather




















My new shoes from Aldo I picked out today.

































Dinner at this cute cozy little restaurant.

Crab Cakes -----> First time I tried them. Their good, but not my kind of taste.


I had to snap a picture of this coat a girl was wearing at the event.  I have so many of those buttons that I plan to make my own coat with a spin off.


Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week------> New York I love You!


ZARA ----> My favorite store. Jesse (the boyfriend) loves this store too.  We actually just came back from a lil shopping :)


Times square NYC


My luggage. Packing causes so much stress. 





It was so cold in NYC. I literally froze my lips I couldn't even speak.





Spent all day in Santa Monica the day before I flew out with my friend Tania :) Oh how the California weather is the best!


What I'm Wearing (First Outfit)
- Forever 21 embellished shoulder top
- Forever 21 combat boots
- Forever 21 Purse
- Macy's Men's watch (LOVES)

Hey Dolls!

Valentines Day was yesterday and I spent all day at the airport in NY.
For the lack of communication I spent 10 hours. Yes, 10 HOURS in JFK.  It was a long day and a LONG flight.

Anyway

I came home to a new POMERANIAN omg, I was so happy. I have been wanting one forever so Chanel can have a play date.  Jesse gave me a boy and I love him so much, he named him Gizzy (like a Grizzly  Bear)  He's only 9 weeks old and he and Chanel have been the best presents ever.  He also made me a bouquet of flowers, Synthetic ones that is, so I can keep them forever. It means a lot to me to get hand made things which require a lot of thought.  He also gave me a set of CHI hair products (because he knows me so well)  and an eco friendly (Stainless steal) water bottle.  I refuse to drink from plastic bottles as much as I did back then as  I read that it's linked to breast cancer (for fewer words.)  We went to ZARA today because I wanted to treat him to an outfit. I love that my man let's me have full reign on his wardrobe haha. For myself, I got some Aldo wedges shown above. Next weekend we are planning on going to Santa Barbara and having a romantic getaway :) I can't wait for that.

 I would love to thank all of you for really taking your time out of your day to post comments and interact with me. LOVE YALL

How did you spend your V-day?

XO
Dulce Candy