Friday, February 26, 2010

Olvera St





















































What I'm Wearing:
- Aldo black booties
- F21 Purse
- F21 Cardigan
- H&M Knee high socks
- Fashion Max yellow Top
- Vintage Casio men's watch
- Nail Polish "Minty, Minty!" by Maybelline 

Today Jesse and I went to Olvera St located in Downtown LA.  We love this spot because it reminds us of Mexico so much.  They sell the cutest Mexican souvenirs and candy.  Also we had lunch at La Golondrina Cafe which has the best, and I mean the BEST mexican food, plus the Horchata water (rice water) is homemade and its beyond delicious (I have never tasted horchata water this good in my life). Jesse had this band come over to our table to sing me a romantic love song. How sweet is he? I love him!

 The weather was great.  The sun was peeking through the white clouds ever so often.  The cool yet warm breeze felt just right on my legs and face and really let us enjoy the day.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures I took. (and Jesse took) 

XO
Dulce Candy