Wednesday, February 3, 2010

STYLE ICON

Never Turn Back




















So I went to The American Way thrift store (Featured on MTV's Style'd) with the hubby yesterday to see what lovely treasures we find. I found this thick patterned sweater in a XL but the fact that it's oversized made me love it even more.
No we all know florals are coming back due to the close season change.  So when I saw the H&M floral "old lady" blazer it made me think twice. So I went to the full length mirror and found it to be quite unique and a great treasure.  I cuffed up the sleeves for a more modern look and it's lovely to see this pastel pink lining peeking through.
The white over-sized clutch was also a must since it appears to be like a bare canvas due to it's simplicity.  I can do so much with it.

Anyway after out little trip to the thrift store we decided to go to the mall and walk around since it was pretty empty and quite relaxing.  Jesse loves to shop at Macy's and since he's been with me, his style has been changing and he currently LOVES blazers just as much as I do.  How nice! We both decided to re-vamp his style and ditch those stripped polo shirts unless they are more fitted.

The bottom picks are from Wetseal.
Love the flowy flower dress for spring (or even know)
and those floral wedges are too DIE for. (don't know why I made it all caps)
I also picked up the jersey skirt to fit my ZARA sweater.

Anyhoo
I have a meeting at 3:30pm this afternoon and I should be in class but I have to change my attire and the meeting is in Santa Monica.  So Cal people know the horror of the 405 frwy.

Thank you guys so so much for loving my style and becoming fans on Chictopia.  I made STYLE ICON!!   I made a big deal last night when i found out and you couldn't wipe the smile off my face.  With that in mind, I was invited to attend the Chictopia 10 event in New York City next weekend (Feb 13&14) ahh I am so EXCITED and i can't wait to have fun with all of the other bloggers.


XO
Dulce Candy