Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sharing is Caring

Just browsing through my sponsors. Sort of crazy over shoes and tights right now, but when am I not?
Slowly starting to love the clog trend (Need Supply).
These feel so sexy yet understated.
I might need to get my hands on these sheers (Modcloth).
As if the black Pixie wasn't tempting enough now there's these electric blue babies?
Ahh why do you do this to me Need Supply?
Oxfords like these are my must have for spring!
Dear Golden has some really amazing vintage.

I leave NY tomorrow (hoping to get on stand by for an early am flight). Expect NYFW post overload when I get back.

Check out my style stalker feature on WhoWhatWear! This is one of my favorite sites for quick and easy fashion inspiration and I am super excited to be featured.

Oh and readers, thank you for all of you support! I am so thankful to have such an amazing following and I am honestly inspired by your love and support of my blog.

P.S. I have a really AWESOME collaboration I'll be revealing this week, stay tuned.