Sunday, February 28, 2010

Car Shopping

2010 Range Rover





New 2010 Lexus GS 10






Hey dolls,

It's finally time for a new car!!! 
Jesse and I woke up late (11:30am, I know)  because we came home late last night from a family party.  So in a few hours we are going to go look at the new Range Rover (which is the one I want more than anything.)
 I also love the new GS 10 Lexus, so we might go hit up both dealerships.  My mind is set on the Rover, so we might spend all evening there.  Right now I have a Nissan Altima 08 (which my parent got me, but I pay for, when I was in Iraq)  I'm a truck kind of chick.  I use to drive a 09 Tahoe which I gave back to my parents and now I'm yearning for it again.  I think I'm going to take you on this "adventure" with me and bring my camera along so you can see how I negotiate with the car sales men, haha. They don't know what's coming.  Thank you Dad for this trait!
Anyway have a blessed Sunday.
XO
Dulce Candy

Www.driverabia.com. Mashfique Hussain Chowdhury, 09 Apr. 2009. Web. 28 Feb. 2010. .
Www.lexus.com. LEXUS. Web. 28 Feb. 2010. .