Friday, February 19, 2010

A Nautical Winter











My boyfriend is so naughty, he took a picture of my bum haha


































































Bright neon shades are a perfect way bring color to any outfit. I picked these out at CVS... Love them



What I'm wearing:
ZARA dress with puffy shoulders
ZARA polka dot tights
Forever 21 Booties (ZARA has exactly the same ones)
F21 purse

Spring is right around the corner and I'm so ready for it. 

I had my last midterm today at school so afterwards Jesse and I went to his Moms house to go have dinner.  I love his Mom as much as I love mine.  We spent the evening making home made tortillas. Delicious! 

Anyway,
Right now I'm watching "Law abiding Citizen" while I work on this post.
More videos to come soon so stay tune.

XO
Dulce Candy