Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nightlife (Chictopia 10)

(dress-Margiela, boots-Jamin leather, clutch-UO, jewelry-F21, fur-vintage)
These were taken at the Chictopia 10 party held at the Tribeca Grand Hotel. I didn't really do a good job at trying to take great photos in NY, but I think you get the idea. To be honest as I was looking through all the pics from the trip, I came across a couple of outfits that made me blush. The moral of the story being no sleep + snow + 20 min to get ready = bad outfit. I guess we all have our off days.
Chictopia 10 was a truly special and enlightening experience. Aside from the summit, I got to meet and hang out with some really incredible girls. It's always nice to meet your favorite bloggers and realize they are not only chic, but also down to earth and fun to be around.

P.S. The other girls in the pictures are Raych (That's Chic) and Jennie (Going West).