Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rainy Days

(leggings-Silence and Noise, sweater-vintage, hat-UO, gloves-H&M, shoes-volitile)
I have been enjoying my recent busyness, it gives me a sense of purpose and I hope it continues.
I just want to thank all of my readers and everyone who has been doing features and commenting on my blog. I wish I had a bit more time to visit all of your blogs and respond to your comments but right now things are a bit hectic. I really do appreciate every new follower and comment I get.

A few of my favorites over at NastyGal right now. Working there is a double edged sword, I may be making money but all I want to do is buy all the wonderful goodies I try on.


P.S. Check out my feature over at Sterling Style. Thanks Taylor!
Also check out my Fall Fashion Update on my friend's website Jessica.com.
This feature is from awhile back but check it out anyways at Fashion Without Guilt .