Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sneak Peek into future haul vid

Im loving my new Baby! I got the Macbook pro a few days ago because I need to produce better quality video and for school. This one is the 15 inch for $2,600. Expensive but worth EVERY PENNY. I don't think Ill ever go back to a PC.



I have no more room to store my makeup so I got this 20 drawer thing at Amazon.com for $125

Finally got the 120 Palette from e-bay. I want to film a peacock eye tutorial soon


:( some shadows came broken.
NARS Laguna Bronzer
How pretty is this bronzer.
I got this free sample of NARS face primer @ Sephora
Just a translucent face powder from NYC

I got this extra NYC matte bronzer because I really love it. Omg what don't I love right?

Im Loving my new Betsy Johnson Bag. Isn't cute? They have them in Zebra print also and gold.
From Bath and Body Works. "Aromatherapy" in Lavender Vanilla. My favorite scent in this planet! I also keep this pillow Mist on my nightstand for easy access on a sleepless night.
Ha ha yeah I bet you can guess where I got this purse..
Found this Lavender Chamomile for $3 at Marshall's. I love it. I keep it right next to me on my night stand so I can apply some when ever I need some sleep. Im truly a believer that lavender just KNOCKS me out!
Jesse and I went to a ghetto ass Walmart in Panorama City CA. Half of the merchandise at the store was stolen and it was hecka dirty! You would think that being in LA they would have more Walmart but they don't. anywho. I got this shampoo that is supposed to be used on horses. I tried it once already and my hair came out super shiny and soft. Im not even kidding you.

So I walk into Payless and I ask the chick who works there, "Hey do you guys have the Christian Seriano line here?" and she said "Um yeah I don't think we have her." I'm like HER!?, HER!? its a guy!!! So yeah. These are super cute and super comfy. I love wedges! They're from American Eagle for Payless.
I got the cutest shoes from Payless yesterday. I love the design on them. I hope they're comfy!