Friday, October 2, 2009

Black Velvet Heaven

(jacket-vintage, shirt-vintage, blue slip-Victoria's Secret, leggings-AA, boots-UO, belt-vintage)
I have had this magnificent, velvet, studded jacket since spring, but for some reason have never managed to photograph it. It's stunning, yes? The bf totally hates this jacket, which only makes me love it even more.
This weekend is Lovefest, an annual SF rave in front of the Civic Center. Yeah it's pretty much the craziest shit ever. A ton of my friends are coming into town this weekend to get their party on and I have a feeling it's going to be utter mayhem. I have to mentally prepare myself for this.
For those of you wondering, I won't be rolling around on X or LSD... that time of my life is behind me, but I will still join in on the fun, dancing and people watching to my heart's content.