Sunday, October 4, 2009

Makeup and Fashion Haul

YAY! New camera. I'm so excited about this because I can finally have HD video. If you like this camera get yours here


Here is a close up of the sweater that I got at the Thrift store also. Very warm and perfect for winter. I love that its so PINK!


This is a new purse from the Thrift store that I got today! I love purses with chains and the thrift store is a great place to look for some the one I go to is in North Hollywood (NoHo) and its a Goodwill. I'm loving my Thrift store purse!! Here are two of the products that I picked up from Sally Hansen's line that was inspired by Carmindy the MUA from TLC's "What Not To Wear" I got the spray foundation in the shade"Deep" but I'm not quite sure I Love it. It doesn't give me enough coverage and it has a strong smell. This is how I feel about it after 4 days of using this. This is O.P.I's "Lincoln Park After Dark" A perfect shade for the fall.
This is the exact same shade as "Ricepaper" from MAC. Im loving this shade very much.
It was also another BOGO deal so I got this silver shade from NYX in " Hollywood" Don't forget that they are on sale right now for 2 bucks and some change and you get one free

I use this stuff to detalge my hair. Here is Fredrick Fekkai's Summer hair anti frizz spray. This stuff is AMAZING!! If you love Malibu and just the beach in general you will love the scent this has. It reminds me of Hollister alot. Very coco nutty. Here are 2 lipstick that i got from Revlon. It was BOGO so I had to choose these two beautiful shades that come in a pearl finish. The one on the left is "Silver City" and the one on the right is in " Luminous Pink". So since I'm very inpatient I was glad to find this O.P.I Drip Dry nail lacquer...I hate waiting for my nails to dry that is why you can always count on one of my nails to be all messed upYou get a free sample size UDPP and a black eyeliner in " Zero"
Here is the New Urban Decay palette that came out last Sunday (a week ago today). I collect all of them and I'm really excited that the artist that created the design is from LA. Holla! Urban Decay Primer Potion In " Sin" worth $17 gosh it went up a dollar :( anyway love the new wand. Its easier to reach the product from the Inside. I don't like "depotting" it because I don't use it enough and it ends up drying way too fast. Get yours here