Monday, October 19, 2009

A Long One

This gloomy, cold weather is making it difficult to want to get out of bed...must drink more caffeine.
Since I have finally started to make money, I treated myself and the bf to a shopping spree this weekend. I purchased an array of black pants and cozy knits for myself and gifted the bf with his first leather jacket. It's nice get new things, but even nicer when it's with your own hard-earned money.
(trousers-ZARA, sweater-H&M, scarf-H&m, shoes- Aldo, clutch-vintage)
On Friday night I had the pleasure of attending the Acrimony store opening in SF with the lovely Christina from NobodyKnowsYou . We had a nice time checking out the store and chatting about blogging stuff. I wore my new Zara skinny trousers and H&M sweater, simple and warm.
(skirt-H&m, sweater-ZARS, jewelry-F21 & vintage, shoes-Aldo)
The other night, while my bf and I were walking through the Financial District on our way home from a date, I had the bright idea of shooting an outfit post among the Financial District skyscrapers. This Saturday we went back and reenacted my idea, I love the way the pictures turned out and I think I will be going back for more shoots. Something about the sheer size of the buildings just makes me feel so totally inconsequential.