Saturday, October 17, 2009




MAC's Mineralize eyeshadow in "Blue Sorcery" Holiday 09
MAC's Mineralize eyeshadow in " Under Your Spell" Holiday 09
MAC's Mineralize Eyeshadow in "It's A Miracle!" Holiday 09 19.50 each
MACs Mineralize Eyeshadow in "Midnight Madness " Holiday 09 Add Image-19.50 each
DSQUARED2 Accentuate and Sculpt - Sculpt and shape powder

MACs Mineralize Blush Holiday 09 Collection in "Super Duper Natural"
MACs Lipstick from the Holiday Collection 09 in "Surprise Me"
How lovely! I adore this bracelet also from forever21. I just love vintage looking jewelry, it makes me happy :)
I have these in a bronze shade also but didn't take the picture. Check out my new video on youtube to see the bronze flats.
Gold Flats from Forever21 for 10.50
@ Forever21. Love these for fall! Worn them twice already :)