Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A pretty good day

Today two very wonderful things happened. I got a delightful pair of new shoes, Jeffrey Campbell 99 zip wedge, and I got new *hair*.
I love how the shoes look like they're almost molded to my feet, streamlined but with organic curves.

For my hair I went to one of the best salons in San Francisco and visited my new, permanent hair stylist and colorist. Brandi, the hair stylist, is probably one of the best I've had. She had the uncanny ability of knowing exactly what I wanted, as if she peaked inside my thoughts. She was incredibly precise and based her suggestions on what she thought would look best for me. Sarah, the colorist, was a doll! It is thanks to her that I got these marvelous shoes, she was wearing them this morning while doing my hair. She also did an amazing job, making my hair look just as I had imagined it. A huge thank you to the two of them for giving my hair the tlc it needed so badly.
These pics are either dark or flashed, so I'll take some in better lighting when I get a chance.
It's impossible to try to take pictures in my studio, the pets just attack me with love, affection and pleas for more food.
(jacket-F21, denim shirt-vintage, tank and necklace-F21, jeans-UO, rings-vintage)
A little shoot I did with Tobi . I have such a blast every time I work there everyone is funny and sweet and their stuff isn't so bad either.