Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Favorite Things :)

My favorite Purchase from this Haul. You have to love this "ballerina" skirt! looks so pretty and if you don't have a lot of curves like me, this will give you a big booty :)
Access are always a must from F21

Banana Republic Blazer from the THRIFT STOREanother beret. If you watch my most recent video (e.l.f. studio line haul) Im wearing this
What an awesome edition to my fall and winter wardrobe. I love this vintage old looking thang ha ha. Also from Forever21 :) I did major damage one lonely and bored night
Baby Doll pink shirt from Heritage 1981
Blue jersey skirt from Forever21.com
This i found at the same Hollywood thrift store that I always go. Its in a Petite so this jacket hits all the right places.
pink beret
I know what your thinking "A skirt for fall?" Heck yeah! all you need to do is pair it up with leggings, tights and some cute boots.ooh leg warmers.
floral tights for fall and winter
I also love these type of purses with the chains, this one is from Wetseal but most of the ones I get are from the thrift store here in Hollywood

I think these faux leather gloves are so chic. I have another pair that are actual leather (I got them from the Army) but you really have to brake real leather in. Im personally against real leather because since I have a dog, I think that is just cruel...but then again I buy shoes with suede. So..yeah..
These black wedges are from Wetseal and I got so lucky I got the last pair in my size! I've wanted these for soo long so Im glad I found them.
These yellow ones and the purple ones are from Charlotte Russe also. Love them. Flats are also great for class and are usually a first pick for me when I head to class.
These are super cute. I love the giraffe print on the wedges and can you say hella comfy! That makes them perfect for class. I got them fromCharlotte Russe on sale for 10 bucks!