Thursday, October 15, 2009

HUGE e.l.f Studio Line Haul

Elf collection haul. Sorry its been awhile for me to post this on my blog. I hope yall enjoy and leave me your feedback :)
All over cover stick in medium. I got this to even out my skin on my eyelids.
This is the treat side, its supposed to grow you brows if you over plucked or if you have thin brows but I don't know how true this is to be quite honest.
I use this end to lighten up my black eyebrows and it works great




This is the highlight ends. It actually works quite well and I love it. But just like the concealer end its quite runny.
This is the concealer ends. Its quite liquidly so apply liberally. Coverage is OK

This is the eye primer that was the reason I even got anything from the Studio Line. Its good to make shadows vibrant but the wear of it is about 3-5 hrs and by the end of the night I def. saw creasing
This is the seal end. The way that you use this is by swiping the wand over any presses shawdow and you have instant liner

From their Mineral line: Eye Primer. So far the wear and crease is great.


Fill side. Its a bit to thick so apply liberally
The "Lift" end is great yo lift the brow area it reminds me of Anastasia Matte Brow Lift


These Creme shadows and liner ends are great if you want to use them just like you would use MAC shade sticks. Mind you that these get pretty dry and are not that soft and creamy like you would think they are. Also the liner wear is not that long. I would say an hour at the most. I would just use the liner and the shadow ends as a base and apply eyeshadow over them. TIP: Warm them up in your hand first so you dont irritate your eye area.


e.l.f tinted Moisturizer.Sucks! This is so hard to blend and its way to thick for a tinted moisturizer
The Famous facial whips. The one on the far left is great for highlights Close Up
E.L.F. Studio Line blush brushA close up of the brush
Elf Complexion Brush. Better quality than the original elf brushes
This is the brow fix. On the left there is the fill and on the right is a powder. I got this shade because I have dark brows but *remember* never use BLACK brow fill. They look too fake.
Three of their blushes. I love them also because they are quite pigmented. The one on the right side is an exact dupe for NARS "orgasm" blush.
These are all the great shadows from their Studio Line. Remember these shadows are only $3. They are higher quality than the regular shadows. I love them. The only down side is that they are quite loose for being presses shadows.
These are eye transformers. The way you use them is by placing this very opaque shade underneath any shadow that you wish to and slightly transforms you shadow
Corrective Concealer. This is great because with this one palette you can correct and conceal any shade.
Blush and Bronzing Powder... looks just like the NARS one

Correcting Powder. This is great if you have uneven skin tone or any redness

E.L.F Studio Line Translucent Powder
Elf Bronzing Powder