Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Goodies

Two eyeliners i picked up from coastalscents also. The blue on in "sky line" is quite vibrant.
The lovely 88 warm palette. My mom just orders one as well.
The Creative Me palette #1
Camo Quads from Coastalscents
I've been wanting this concealer palette for the LONGEST time, and now its an edition to my collection. Its great if your a freelancer because you can meet most of your clients needs when it comes to concealer.
Flat Bronzer brush.. My new Love! Its great for foundation (liquid)
c309 Jumbo Chisel Powder crush from coastalscents.com
Intense Black eyeliner

Cover Girl Outlast Lip-stains..

Essence of Beauty Brush Cleanser from CVS for only 4.99

Nivea Cream - Lovely moisturizer . Very think though I don't recommend it to acne prone skin

Studded Bracelets and Zipper earring. Freaking Cute!