Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Foggy mornings

(jumpsuit-Zara, coat- Nastygal, shoes- Jeffrey Campbell c/o NeedSupply, blue ring- Crossroads, bolo-c/o Fortune Favors the Brave)
I love the thick blanket of fog that covers the sleeping city the early morning.
The city feels soft, almost fragile.
A loose 70's jumpsuit felt like the perfect thing to wear for a foggy morning adventure. The jumpsuit really doesn't get enough love in daywear, which is really unfortunate because Elvis wore jumpsuits and Elvis is gold. His were covered in rhinestones, but yours don't have to be.
But seriously, I love the simplicity of throwing on a jumpsuit. It's such a versatile piece and yet so easy to wear. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect one.

________________________________________

*UPDATE*
I have some exciting news! I have been selected as one of 2 public entries into the ASOS styling competition. Show me some love and "like" my entry.