Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sparkly Shoes!

I've been visiting the Glendale Galleria with my hubby for the past couple of months and stepping inside Steve Madden every time. I kept yearning for the gold sparkly oxfords they had for $60 but Jesse always said I should wait. This past Monday we went to The Americana to buy a few more Christmas presents and decided to check out the mall across the street as well. Needless to say we ended up going inside Steve Madden where I saw the gold oxfords 50% off!! What a deal right?! Anyway, Jesse decided to buy them for me as an early Christmas present and since they were %50 off he bought me the other multi colored ones too. We pretty much got one pair for free which couldn't get any better. They only had size 8 left at the store since they were on sale so I had to order them in a size 6 there. Shipping was FAST (just got them today). I love them! 
Below are also some other shoes I bought online a few days ago and a huge statement necklace from Juice Couture. I love the pom poms. 
Check out my haul video below if you want to see which other things I picked up at The Americana. By the way, the Christmas decor is BEAUTIFUL there. Were going again on Friday to check out the light show they will be hosting. 
XO