Thursday, December 23, 2010

Comedy Club

Good morning!
Woke up this morning to film a smokey, drugstore tutorial for New Years Eve! Lots of glitter! But anyway first I have to write this post. 
Last night Jesse and I went to Flappers Comedy Club in part to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been four years since we became a couple. I'm so lucky to have a man like him. 
So we got to the "club", ate dinner, and watched 6 different comedians perform. If you know who Gorge Wang is, then you know this was a funny night for sure.  
We then got home around 10:30 and took Chanel and Gizmoe out for a late night walk since it had stopped raining and the air was fresh and cool. They love their little walks. 





I got this coral jumpsuit along with the purple dress from ASOS.com last night. These pieces are just to beautiful. I can't wait to get my waist back. I'm also very impressed with their shipping because it's already on its way!




 Two things I love about this picture, the bright neon nail polish from Milani and this e.l.f lip gloss