Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Drops...

Rainy days. 
I can only handle so much rain.
I think most of us here in L.A. feel the same way. I spent most of these past cloudy days in doors watching The Office from season 1 (LOOOOVE Dwight) and cuddling with my hubby with a warm blanket and snacks so there is nothing to complain about. 
I've been counting EVERY blessing before I get out of bed and while I try to fall asleep every night. Let me tell you that a lot of good things have been happening to me and I've been a happier person when I take in count all the good things that God has blessed me with. I met this girl, her name is Anna and she introduced me to "The Secret" (google it if your wondering what I'm talking about). She's a Youtube subbie of mine whom I had for a drawing class last quarter and now me and her are really good friends. I Wuv Her! and I'm so lucky to have met her. Anyway, the Law of Attraction works people, It's something that I will practice for the REST of my life.
Oh yeah, and we're finally done with all of out Christmas shopping!! Yippe! It's wonderful to see our Christmas tree filled with presents for our loved ones. I'm anxious to see their faces when they open them.

 
This is one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast. Super healthy and it happens to be Elvis Presley's favorite snack. I saw a documentary on his life back in 2001 and I've been eating this ever since. It's so yummy and super easy to make. Give it a try.






Love,
Dulce Candy and Baby