Friday, December 17, 2010

SOLD!!!! I'm Selling the Canon 50D Body SOLD!!!!





SOLD!!!!
Hi guys! I'm selling the Canon 50 D body with accessories. I'm not selling my Canon 5D Mark II.

Here is all the info if you are interested.

- Was purchased in May 2010 and was only used for 3 months when I upgraded to the 5D.
- It comes with a 4 year warranty worth $279.00
- Excellent condition.
- Payment will be via Pay Pal directed to dulce.tejeda@yahoo.com
- Please only e-mail me if you are seriously interested on purchasing the camera.
- Package will be sent the day the payment is cleared.
- The body alone with out warranty is $1,099
- I'm selling the camera body with warranty for $1,000 even. 
-  The $279.00 4 year warranty is basically free.
- All of the receipts are included.
- No returns.
- First come, first serve.

Once again, the camera does NOT come with a lens.