Monday, December 13, 2010

Wonderful Day

Monday began with my first final of the week. Below is the finished dress that I made all by myself in a matter of a few weeks. Glad to say I got an A! I decided to make this dress for my little sister Wendy since she has a very spunky and wild personality. I can't wait to show you guys how cute it's going to look on her once I style it and take her a mini photo-shoot. Anyway, after class I drove home and Jesse and I decided to take a walk in Downtown Burbank for cold and delicious Taro Boba and funnel cake. Walking has given me so much energy, and trust me now that I'm in my third trimester and all I want to do is sleep. Now were back and I'm watching Chucky (so not scary anymore) which I use to be deathly afraid of when I was 6 years old. 
BTW: Are any of you going to Universal Studios Hollywood this weekend!? Jesse and I will be there to have a wonderful Grinchmas! So excited to see all the lights, characters (of course the Grinch) and feel the real snow! See you there...
XO 






ILisii on Twitter gave me the good idea to post locations on my blog of places I visit just in case you guys ever want to drop by visit it yourself.

Boba Loca
148 North San Fernando Boulevard
Burbank, CA 91502-1207
(818) 842-0406





My cute coffee mugs from Target