Wednesday, December 15, 2010

cats & dogs

(skirt-Topshop, sweater-Nastygal, boots- c/o Need Supply, turban- American Apparel scarf, bag- Zara, blue ring- Crossroads)
A quick rainy day photo shoot. It started raining the moment Sam and I met up for our lunch date, but I couldn't let it spoil my plans.
Sometimes you just have to work with what you have, especially when you work full time while also trying to run a blog.
I'm in love with these boots that Need Supply gifted me. I never saw myself as a combat-style type boot girl, but these have totally given new possibilities to my wardrobe.
They're the perfect cure for overdressing.

_______________________________

Here are some photos from the Art of Fashion Foundation competition fashion show.
The Art of Fashion Foundation is a nonprofit organization, dedicated to international cultural exchanges through a variety of events meant to facilitate critical thinking among artists, designers, scholars and students.

The foundation puts on their annual competition to expose
and support emerging fashion design students from all over the world. The foundation
offers internships and scholarships to the winners of the competition,
while introducing them to industry professionals.

These are just a few of my favorites, but I truly enjoyed all of the creative designs that came down the runway.